1. Use proper entrance and exit door.
2. Write your name in the attendance logbook.
3. Observe silence at all time.
4. Respect other students and teachers who are using the library. Running around, playing, shouting and eating are not allowed.
5. Handle library materials and equipment with proper care. Any damage done by the students shall be repaired or replaced at the student’s expense.
6. Theft and vandalism are serious violations.
7. Library card is needed in borrowing books in the library.
8. Speak English inside the library.
Maryhill College - Library(042) 373-0165LIBRARY SCHEDULE
BED LIBRARY (Main)
AFFILIATIONS:The Philippine Association of Academic and Research Librarians represents the librarians of institutions supporting scholarly, research and/or formal education on the collegiate level and above. PASLI is the Philippine’s official association of school librarians from both public and private institutions. It unifies all members, together with the school teachers, toward the common goal of enriching students through empowering school libraries. The Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council is a regional council of the Philippine Librarians Association, Inc. (PLAI) composed of librarians and information professionals in Region IV. The Quezon Librarians Association is an organization of registered librarians, para-professional librarians and students of Library and Information Science in the province of Quezon. QLA was formally organized in September 2006 and became the 2nd Chapter Member of the PLAI- Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council. A Blog of Ms. Zarah Gagatiga, School Librarian, Teacher, Storyteller’, Writer, Reading & Literacy Advocate, and of course, coffee lover!
OPEN ACCESS E-JOURNALS
OPEN ACCESS E-BOOKS
OPEN ACCESS DISSERTATION